PESSAT 2018: B.Tech. Counselling Details
- The candidate must have appeared for PESSAT 2018 to be eligible for admission.
- Candidates must have secured an aggregate score of 60% in PCM in class 12 / 2nd PUC examination.
The candidates are required to report at PES University Campus as per the counseling schedule.
|Address||PES University Campus, 100 Feet Ring Road, BSK III Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560085|
|Contact No||09449794000, 080-26724781, 080-26724782, 080-26726622|
Counselling Dates and Slots
|Date – Time||Rank From||Rank To|
|June 2, 2018 – 8:30 AM||1||1500|
|June 2, 2018 – 1:00 PM||1501||2500|
|June 3, 2018 – 8:30 AM||2501||3750|
|June 3, 2018 – 12:00 PM||3751||5000|
|Date – Time||Rank From||Rank To|
|July 22, 2018 – 8:30 AM||1||4000|
|July 22, 2018 – 1:00 PM||4001||8000|
Check complete counselling schedule here.
- Candidates should report at the prescribed reporting time.
- Candidates will complete the registration process and be ready for the seat selection process.
- Candidates who’re allotted a seat have to submit DDs, all originals and complete the Admission Process OR Candidates can take the seat and submit DDs, self attested copies of all originals with the understanding that the last date to submit the originals is
June 25, 2018 June 30, 2018 July 8, 2018July 20, 2018.
- Candidates can reject the seat if the desired seat is not available or for any other reason.
- Candidates can also reject the seat and choose to attend the second round of counseling on
July 8, 2018 July 15, 2018July 22, 2018.
- Candidates with rank above 5000 will also be considered in second round of counseling.
- The physical presence of the candidate at the counselling is mandatory.
- A candidate will be granted an exception to allow his guardian/parent to represent the candidate only in the case of the candidate attending the CET Verification Process on the same day/session.
- In such a case, candidates are required to take prior approval by downloading the Authorization Letter and getting it attested from PES University in person before the day of counseling. This has to be submited with the proof document of the candidate attending the CET Verification Process.
- Candidates have to submit two separate DD of Rs.3,20,000 and Rs.10,000 drawn in favour of ‘PES UNIVERSITY GENERAL FUND’, payable at Bangalore, on confirmation of seat and acceptance of branch allotted.
Candidates are required to produce Original plus 2 Sets of Self Attested Photo copies of following documents at time of Counselling.
- Two separate Demand Drafts (of Rs.3,20,000 and Rs.10,000)
- PESSAT Hall Ticket
- PESSAT Rank Card
- 12th Standard marks card (PUC)
- 10th Standard marks card (As a proof of date of birth) / Birth Certificate
- Transfer Certificate issued by the School / College (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (If other than PU Board) (if applicable)
- Passport Size and Stamp Size Photos – 4 Copies each
- Authorization Letter (if applicable).
- Aadhar Card of the Candidate
|Fees per annum||₹3,20,000|
Students who wish to surrender their PESSAT seats should fill up WITHDRAWL FORM and submit along with the required documents (mentioned in the form) to PES University either in person or through courier.
If sent through courier, it should be addressed to Mr. Deepak Anand, Manager – Admissions, PES University, 100 ft ring road, Banashankari 3rd stage, Bangalore – 560085.
|First round of Counseling||June 2, 2018 – June 3, 2018|
|Last date for submission of original documents (only for admitted students)|
|Last date for surrendering seat|
|Second round of Counseling|
|Orientation program day for PESU Electronic City campus||July 27, 2018|
|Orientation program day for PESU Ring Road campus||July 28, 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||July 30, 2018|
PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT) is conducted by PES University, Bangalore for admission to engineering and other courses. For admissions to Engineering Programs, PESSAT will be conducted at various locations across the country.