JMI Delhi Admissions 2020
Applications Closing Soon
Jamia Millia Islamia is a public central university in Delhi established in 1920. The Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia offers B.Tech. and B.Arch. programmes in various disciplines and admissions are done through institutional level counselling.
UPDATE (Mar 20, 2020): JMI Admissions 2020 last date for online Application has been extended, read JMI Admissions 2020 Date Extended.
UPDATE (Feb 21, 2019): JMI Delhi has released the admission notification for the academic year 2020-21. Admissions will be done on the basis of All India Rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2020.
ALERT: Final Application Deadline for Manipal Entrance Test 2020 is May 30, 2020. Click here to apply.
ALERT: Applications for B.Tech Admissions at Chandigarh University will be ending soon. Click here to apply.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (New)
Sharda University (Scholarships Available)
NIIT University (Ending Soon)
Shiv Nadar University (Ending Soon)
Bennett University (New)
UPES - School of Engineering (New)
Chandigarh University (New)
MIT-WPU Pune (New)
Manav Rachna - MRIIRS (New)
Amity University (Last Few Days)
For B.Tech. Course
- The candidate must have passed the Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects and obtained at least 55% marks in the above subjects (PCM) taken together.
- OR The candidate must have passed the Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration and obtained at least 55% marks.
The candidate must appear for either JEE (Main) January Exam Paper-1 OR JEE (Main) April Exam Paper-1 OR both. Admissions will be done through merit list released by NTA.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
For B.Arch. Course
The candidate must have passed the Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
The candidate must appear for either JEE (Main) January Exam Paper-2 OR JEE (Main) April Exam Paper-2 OR both. Admissions will be done through merit list released by NTA.
- Muslim OBC/ST
- Muslim Women
- Jamia Internal
- Persons with Disability
NOTE: Over & Above Seats are reserved for Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant. For seat breakup, refer to JMI Delhi Seat Matrix.
Criteria of Selection
- Admissions will be based on the All India Rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2020 examination.
- For B.Tech. courses, rank in JEE (Main) Paper-1 will be considered while for B.Arch. courses, rank in Paper-2 will be considered.
The prescribed registration fee for JMI Delhi Application Form is ₹550.
- The registration for JMI Delhi Admissions 2020 will begin on February 21, 2020.
- The last date to register is
March 25, 2020 April 15, 2020May 31, 2020.
- UPDATE (Mar 20, 2020): JMI Admissions 2020 last date for online Application has been extended, read JMI Admissions 2020 Date Extended.
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply for JEE (Main) 2020 first.
- Candidates can then apply for JMI by submitting the online admission form of Jamia Millia Islamia available on JMI website.
- Candidates are required to submit JEE Main 2020 Application Number in JMI online application form.
- Fill up the application form completely, upload the required documents and pay the fees through credit/debit card or net-banking.
- Take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech. programmes must appear in JEE (Main) 2020 Paper-1 examination.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. programmes must appear in JEE (Main) 2020 Paper-2 examination.
- Candidates submitting application for B.Tech. as well as B.Arch. programmes must appear in JEE (Main) 2020 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examinations.
- Candidates can edit their Application Form during the correction window to rectify mistakes (if any).
- Canidates can edit their Application Form during
March 26, 2020 – March 30, 2020To be Announced.
- A merit list is prepared on the basis of JEE Main rank for the candidates who have applied for JMI Admission.
- B.Tech merit list will be based on JEE Main Paper-1 AIR while B.Arch merit will be based on JEE Main Paper-2 AIR.
- The Admissions will be done as per the applicable reservation of seats and the Merit Rank in JEE Main.
- There will be multiple rounds of seat allotment.
|Total Fee (per Year) – B.Tech.||₹16,150|
|Total Fee (per Year) – B.Arch.||₹11,150|
|Online Forms available||February 21, 2020|
|On-line Application closes on|
|Application Correction Window|
To know more about JMI Delhi, go here.
Candidates can contact JMI through written communication, phone or email.
|JMI Delhi Contact Information|
|Address||Office of the Controller of Examinations, Jamia Millia Islamia,|
Jamia Nagar, Okhla,
New Delhi-110025, Delhi (India)
|Helpline||+91-9836219994, +91-9836289994, +91-9836319994, 011-26981717 (Extn: 1408)|