JMI Delhi Admissions 2021
Applications Closing Soon
Jamia Millia Islamia is a public central university in Delhi established in 1920. The Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia offers B.Tech. and B.Arch. programmes in various disciplines and admissions are done through institutional level counselling.
Candidates need to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Delhi admissions separately along with taking the JEE (Main) 2021 exam. Admissions will be done based on the All India Rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2021.
UPDATE (May 17, 2021): JMI Delhi online applications are now open.
ALERT: Applications for final phase of B.Tech Admissions at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham close on July 5. Ranked 4th best University by NIRF 2020. Click here to apply.
NEW: NIIT University B.Tech. Early Admission round has been extended, click here to apply.
NEW: Chandigarh University Phase-I applications (Maximum Scholarship) for B.Tech Admissions will close on July 29. Click here to apply.
NOTE: You can Subscribe to exam updates to receive all updates on your mobile for free.
For B.Tech. Course
The candidate must appear for one or more sessions of JEE (Main) 2021. Admissions will be done through the merit list released by NTA.
- The candidate must have passed the Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects and obtained at least 55% marks in the above subjects (PCM) taken together.
- OR The candidate must have passed the Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration and obtained at least 55% marks.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
For B.Arch. Course
The candidate must appear for one or more sessions of JEE (Main) 2021 Paper-2. Admissions will be done through the merit list released by NTA.
The candidate must have passed the Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University with at least
50% aggregate marks passing marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate passing marks.
- Muslim – 30% seats
- Muslim OBC-NCL/ST – 10% seats
- Muslim Women – 10% seats
- Jamia Internal – 5% seats
- Persons with Disability – 5% seats
NOTE: Over & Above Seats are reserved for candidates from Jammu and Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant. For seat breakup, refer to JMI Delhi Seat Matrix.
Criteria of Selection
- Admissions will be based on the All India Rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2021 examination.
- For B.Tech. courses, rank in JEE (Main) Paper-1 will be considered while for B.Arch. courses, rank in Paper-2 will be considered.
The prescribed registration fee for JMI Delhi Application Form is ₹550.
- The registration for JMI Delhi Admissions 2021 will begin on May 17, 2021.
- The last date to register is June 30, 2021.
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply for JEE (Main) 2021 first.
- Candidates can then apply for JMI by submitting the online admission form of Jamia Millia Islamia available on the JMI website.
- Candidates are required to submit JEE Main 2021 Application Number in JMI online application form.
- Fill up the application form completely, upload the required documents and pay the fees through credit/debit card or net banking.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech. programmes must appear in JEE (Main) 2021 Paper-1 examination.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. programmes must appear in JEE (Main) 2021 Paper-2 examination.
- Candidates applying for B.Tech. as well as B.Arch. programmes must appear in JEE (Main) 2021 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examinations.
- Candidates can edit their Application Form during the correction window to rectify mistakes (if any).
- Corrections can be made in any information except Name and Date-of-Birth.
- Candidates can edit their Application Form from July 1, 2021 to July 5, 2021.
- A merit list is prepared on the basis of JEE Main rank for the candidates who have applied for JMI Admission.
- B.Tech merit list will be based on JEE Main Paper-1 AIR while B.Arch merit will be based on JEE Main Paper-2 AIR.
- The Admissions will be done as per the applicable reservation of seats and the Merit Rank in JEE Main.
- There will be multiple rounds of seat allotment.
|Total Fee (per Year) – B.Tech.||₹16,150|
|Total Fee (per Year) – B.Arch.||₹16,150|
|Total Fee (per Year) – B.Arch. (Self-financed)||₹85,790|
|Online Forms available||May 17, 2021|
|Online Application closes on||June 30, 2021|
|Application Correction Window||July 1 – July 5, 2021|
|Last Date for submitting Qualifying Exam result||September 30, 2021|
To know more about JMI Delhi, go here.
Candidates can contact JMI through written communication, phone, or email.
|JMI Delhi Contact Information|
|Address||Office of the Controller of Examinations, Jamia Millia Islamia,|
Jamia Nagar, Okhla,
New Delhi – 110025, Delhi (India)
|Helpline||+91-9836219994, +91-9836289994, +91-9836319994, 011-26981717 (Extn: 1408)|