JMI Delhi Admissions 2022
Jamia Millia Islamia is a public central university in Delhi established in 1920. The Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Millia Islamia offers B.Tech. and B.Arch. programmes in various disciplines and admissions are done through institutional level counselling.
Candidates need to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Delhi admissions separately along with taking the JEE (Main) 2022 exam. Admissions will be done based on the All India Rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2022.
UPDATE (July 1, 2022): Applicants can make corrections in their Application from July 1 to July 2, 2022.
UPDATE (May 27, 2022): JMI Delhi Admissions 2022 last date has been extended, read more here.
UPDATE (Apr 14, 2022): JMI Delhi online applications are now open.
For B.Tech. Course
The candidate must appear for one or more sessions of JEE (Main) 2022. Admissions will be done through the merit list released by NTA.
- The candidate must have passed the Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects and obtained at least 55% marks in the above subjects (PCM) taken together.
- OR The candidate must have passed the Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration and obtained at least 55% marks.
The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
For B.Arch. Course
The candidate must appear for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). Admissions will be done through the merit list released by the Council of Architecture.
The candidate must have passed the Class XII or equivalent examination from a recognised Board/University with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also obtained at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Muslim – 30% seats
- Muslim OBC-NCL/ST – 10% seats
- Muslim Women – 10% seats
- Jamia Internal – 5% seats
- Persons with Disability – 5% seats
NOTE: Over & Above Seats are reserved for candidates from Jammu and Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant. For seat breakup, refer to JMI Delhi Seat Matrix.
Criteria of Selection
- Admissions will be based on the All India Rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2022 examination.
- For B.Tech. courses, rank in JEE (Main) Paper-1 will be considered while for B.Arch. courses, rank in NATA will be considered.
The prescribed registration fee for JMI Delhi Application Form is ₹550.
- The registration for JMI Delhi Admissions 2022 will begin on April 14, 2022.
- The last date to register is
May 12, 2022 May 25, 2022June 20, 2022.
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply for JEE (Main) 2022 (for B.Tech.) or NATA 2022 (for B.Arch.) first.
- Candidates can then apply for JMI by submitting the online admission form of Jamia Millia Islamia available on the JMI website.
- Candidates are required to submit JEE Main/ NATA Application Number in JMI online application form.
- Fill up the application form completely, upload the required documents and pay the fees through credit/debit card or net banking.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Candidates can edit their Application Form during the correction window to rectify mistakes (if any).
- Corrections can be made in any information except Name and Date-of-Birth.
- Candidates can edit their Application Form from
May 13 to May 15, 2022TBA.
- A merit list is prepared on the basis of JEE Main rank for the candidates who have applied for JMI Admission.
- B.Tech merit list will be based on JEE Main Paper-1 AIR while B.Arch merit will be based on NATA AIR.
- The Admissions will be done as per the applicable reservation of seats and the Merit Rank in JEE Main.
- There will be multiple rounds of seat allotment.
|Total Fee (per Year) – B.Tech.||₹16,150|
|Total Fee (per Year) – B.Arch.||₹16,150|
|Total Fee (per Year) – B.Arch. (Self-financed)||₹85,790|
|Online Forms available||April 14, 2022|
|Online Application closes on|
|Application Correction Window|
|Last Date for submitting Qualifying Exam result||September 30, 2022|
To know more about JMI Delhi, go here.
Candidates can contact JMI through written communication, phone, or email.
|JMI Delhi Contact Information|
|Address||Office of the Controller of Examinations, Jamia Millia Islamia,|
Jamia Nagar, Okhla,
New Delhi – 110025, Delhi (India)
|Helpline||+91-9836219994, +91-9836289994, +91-9836319994, 011-26981717 (Extn: 1408)|