ITNU Ahmedabad Admissions 2018: All India Seats
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2018 conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education.
Marks in Qualifying Examination
Candidates should have passed the class 12th examination in Science Stream with minimum 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/SEBC) in three subjects viz two compulsory subjects i.e. Physics and Mathematics and any one optional subject i.e. (Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational Subject).
Criteria of Selection
Students should take JEE (Main) – 2018 and must separately apply for ITNU Ahmedabad seat allotment procedure.
Admissions are on the basis of the All India Rank in JEE (Main).
₹1200 + GST (₹350 + GST for the candidate appeared in 12th board examination from the school located in the State of Gujarat, Daman and Diu or Dadra Nagar Haveli)
- The registration for ITNU Ahmedabad Admissions 2018 for All India Seats will begin on April 12, 2018.
- The last date to register is May 31, 2018.
- UPDATE: ITNU Ahmedabad Admissions 2018: All India Seats Registrations have started, read more here.
How to apply
- Visit ITNU Ahmedabad Admissions website and click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on Admission Registration and register a new account.
- Log in to the portal and fill your details.
- Upload photo and required documents.
- Pay the Application Fee online using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- On successful payment, you will be allotted a registration number. Save it for future reference.
- The provisional merit list with detailed programme of counselling will be displayed on the ITNU Admissions website.
- The filled application form, score card of JEE (Main) and Mark Sheet of HSC (Std. 12th) examination need not to be sent to the Institute.
- Online counselling will be carried out as per the schedule for the admission to First Year B.Tech. Programme.
- The candidate has to report for document verification within stipulated time as per the schedule at Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad along with following documents (original and two sets of photo copies) and two passport size photographs:
SSC (Std. 10th) Examination Mark Sheet HSC (Std. 12th) Examination Mark Sheet School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate Admit Card of JEE (Main)-2018 Score Card of JEE (Main)-2018 Equivalence Certificate (In case, Letter Grades / Performance Index or Graded Point Average awarded in qualifying examination) Receipt of online payment of fees
- If required, Offline (In-person) counselling will be carried out as per the schedule for the admission to First Year B.Tech. Programme 2018.
|Start of filling of online application||April 12, 2018|
|Last date for submitting online application||May 31, 2018|
To know more about ITNU Ahmedabad, go here.