ITNU Ahmedabad Admissions 2021: All India Seats
Institute of Technology, Nirma University is situated in Ahmedabad established in 1995. It was the first self-financed engineering college in Gujarat. The institute takes admissions to its B.Tech. courses through ACPC counselling as well as institutional level counselling.
Nirma University has released the notification for admission to B.Tech. programmes at Institute of Technology, Nirma University for the session 2021-22 for All India Seats. Admissions will be done on the basis of rank obtained in JEE (Main) 2021 Paper 1 conducted by NTA.
Check other modes of admission here.
The candidate must have appeared for JEE (Main) 2021 conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Marks in Qualifying Examination
Candidates should have passed the class 12th examination in Science Stream with minimum percentage of marks as to be decided by the Government of Gujarat in three subjects viz two compulsory subjects i.e. Physics and Mathematics and any one optional subject i.e. (Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational Subject).
Criteria of Selection
Admissions will be based on the All India Rank obtained in JEE (Main) – 2021 Paper 1, which is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
₹1200 + GST (₹350 + GST for the candidate appeared in 12th board examination from the school located in the State of Gujarat, Daman and Diu or Dadra Nagar Haveli)
- The registration for ITNU Admissions 2021 for All India Seats will begin on April 15, 2021.
- The last date to register for All India Seats is
May 31, 2021 July 20, 2021September 6, 2021.
How to apply
- Visit ITNU Ahmedabad Admissions website.
- Fill your basic details and click on “Register”.
- Login and enter your personal details. Also upload your photograph.
- Pay the Application Fee online using Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Enter your Qualifying examination details and JEE Main details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Save the final Application Form for future reference.
- The provisional merit list with detailed programme of counselling will be displayed on the ITNU Admissions website.
- The filled application form, score card of JEE (Main) and Mark Sheet of HSC (Std. 12th) examination need not to be sent to the Institute.
- Online counselling will be carried out as per the schedule for the admission to First Year B.Tech. Programme.
- The candidate has to report for document verification within stipulated time as per the schedule at Institute of Technology, Nirma University, Ahmedabad along with following documents (original and two sets of photo copies) and two passport size photographs:
SSC (Std. 10th) Examination Mark Sheet HSC (Std. 12th) Examination Mark Sheet School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate Admit Card of JEE (Main) Score Card of JEE (Main) Equivalence Certificate (In case, Letter Grades / Performance Index or Graded Point Average awarded in qualifying examination) Receipt of online payment of fees
- If required, Offline (In-person) counselling will be carried out as per the schedule for the admission to First Year B.Tech. Programme 2021.
|Caution Money (One Time, Refundable)||₹7,000|
|One Time Fees||₹2,200|
|Tuition Fee (per Semester)||₹90,500|
|Other Fees (per Semester)||₹3,500|
Category-I (Only Merit Based)
|Details||Amount (per annum)|
|Top 5 students||Rs. 1,00,000 each|
|Next 20 students||Rs. 90,000 each|
|Next 25 students||Rs. 50,000 each|
Category-II (Merit cum Means Based)
|Details||Amount (per annum)|
|25 Top students whose parents’ total annual income is up to Rs. 2.5 lakh||Rs. 90,000 each|
|Next 25 students whose parents’ total annual income is up to Rs. 4.0 lakh||Rs. 50,000 each|
|Next 25 students whose parents’ total annual income is up to 6.0 lakh||Rs. 25,000 each|
- Candidates can withdraw their admission up to the last date through candidate portal on ITNU Admissions website.
- The candidate has to fill the online cancellation form available in their login and take a print-out.
- The candidate is required to send the fees paid receipts and admission order (original) along with the print-out of the cancellation form to the Institute within one week of the cancellation.
- If a candidate withdraws before the last date, the candidate will be refunded the entire fee after the deduction of processing fee of Rs. 1,000.
- If a candidate withdraws after the last date, but before the completion of the admission process at Institute, the candidate will be refunded the entire fee after the deduction of processing fee of Rs. 1,000 provided the vacated seat is consequently filled by another candidate of respective category.
- If a candidate withdraws after the completion of the admission process at the Institute, the candidate will be refunded the security deposit only.
|Start of filling of online application||April 15, 2021|
|Last date for submitting online application|
To know more about ITNU Ahmedabad, go here.
Candidates can contact ITNU through written communication, phone or email.
|ITNU Ahmedabad Contact Information|
|Address||The Admission Officer, UG Admission Committee,|
Institute of Technology, Nirma University,
Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandlodia, Gota,
Ahmedabad-382481, Gujarat (India)
|Phone||8448448565, 079-71652585, 079-71652000, 079-71652876|